Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BACKTRACK for the sake of...



Ah it has been way too long and I MISS this lil' baby o' mine. I feel that even though it has been ages, I should at least finish up the posts of my travels. I will keep it short, just want to have the full monty here on this blog of my amazing adventures...

Prague ended (sadly) with my energetic and beautiful mother Roberta coming in for a visit. We had an amazing time as I showed her my city I had finally figured out (navigating I mean) in my last 5 days...need to work on my sense of direction or something.

Anyways, what I learned from this part of the trip:
Prague is beautiful (duh)






Never let a taxi man take advantage of us (and we didn't uh uh!)
Drinking champagne at the ballet will make you a little...sleepy until intermission


John Lennon glasses ARE back in style

There is a beautiful Jewish Quarter and history to learn about, and I could not have been happier doing it with my mom.
Part of our family name in red (Trachten)


Our next stop was...Italy, the land of the Pesto! (for me at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment