Monday, May 2, 2011

doo doo doo doo doo doo...Hannah Leask.

Hannah Leask. Nutella addict, my fellow KD and what an amazing travel buddy. She planned our trip to Florence, has been the one walking behind Jacklyn and in front of me (but will occasionally straggle with me, especially since she keeps re-injuring her foot), amazing to party with or just go have a beer, and I can't imagine doing this trip without her. Roommates for our third quarter now, she's a cool gal who I can't wait to look back, laugh and reminisce on our amazing adventures to Vienna, Florence, Krakow, Budapest, Berlin, Amsterdam, and of course...PRAGUE.






The hunt for a leather coat...then we met Romino. 

Pub crawl. Unexpected Rain. Please, we are from Seattle, we know what to do.

First toe-stub injury. It's been all downhill aka glass in foot, high heel stabbing, more stubbing...

No comments:

Post a Comment