Friday, May 27, 2011

Life in Bohemia

I've been blogging so much about my travels, its definitely time I put a Czech thing in here!
Highlights of this week- Czech Beer Festival and a trip to the Czech country side.

Beer Festival is pretty self-explanatory. Drink beer, be merry. It was a great night out with my comrades, enjoying dark and light beer from local brewers in huge tents. 
The boys ordered a 'meter stick'....Eleven .5 L of beer...best of luck to them!

Na' Zdravi! (Cheers!)



Our awesome teachers, Michael and Vera, the next day invited us to their home in the country. On a school day. I love "class". They brought along their three adorable kids who love hanging out with a big group of 21+ year olds haha. A 50 minute train ride landed us in the countryside. We ate a nice lunch at this great outside Czech place, walked a mile through meadows and forests and arrived at their cute country home. We spend they day basking in the warm sun, walking around through the meadows, eating cake and just enjoying the day. SO relaxing. Experiences like these make me LOVE this trip and my group even more. Just having a good time doing all types of things, all of them new for me too :)

Heavenly meadows





Sheer Happiness

Hannah's floral arrangement






No comments:

Post a Comment